Thursday

The Birth of Nurse Virtual Assistant

Searching the Answer of my long time question on "How to Earn" in the internet was my trip all about last January 13, 2012. Commuting for 13 hours going to Cagayan de Oro was not easy at all (I am from the South) ,  since it was my first long travel by land in my whole life.


image via
Why I still continue though its very risky? Because I believe that the Workshop I'll be attending will lead me to new path and career.


January 14, 2012 was the scheduled workshop for Virtual Assistant (VA) organized and conducted by the top Filipino VA and Internet Marketing coach Sir Jomar Hilario.


The intensive course lasted for 9 hours, it sounds that I spent more time in the bus than the lecture but its ALL WORTH IT. For the entire time, I never felt sleepy or bored for he knows how to handle his audience.


I considered the workshop as a fresh whole thing for me particularly the tools, websites and programs to account that I've been using internet for a long time but majority of it were brand-new to me.


I'm in the bliss and excited to do my assignments to graduate as a formal VA. So glad I met Sir Jomar and heard his voice personally because I only heard him from his webinars.


I will be posting some tools that he discussed to us and I'm 101% sure that it's very helpful to everybody...


With Sir Jomar Hilario

NB: I know about Sir Jomar thru Bo Sanchez's because I am also subscriber of  trulyrichclub and his everyday soulfood e-mails:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...